Wednesday, September 3, 2014

This Summer ~ August

August was a busy month for our family with L's Art Show, a baseball game and the start of another {home}school year.  But we've also been busy...

painting frames

and L's 'new room'

walking the edge of the playground 
(because her new friend {read: girl she met at the park} says the playground is for little kids.)

swinging

playdoh-ing

multitasking 
(yes, I'm feeding a baby and making hot dogs at the same time and yes, I look tired, sigh)

partying in the pool

(where L jumped in about 2,345,217 times

and I Man floated around the pool for hours

in the deep end (say what?!)).

We ate ice cream

with cousins

and hung out with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa.


We made dams in the backyard

and helped make dinner.

 We hung out with more cousins

to watch Grandma ride horse



 (cowgirl wanna be)

and went on the second field trip of the year.

So long summer,  

you will be missed!

1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

Fun! Grandma Peterson needs to teach Lydia to ride!