LJ is two months old today and while I would normally say, "I can't believe it," this time I totally can believe it! Yes, I have felt each and every day he has been with us (all 61 of them, but who's counting?) both in a good way (he may very well be my last baby and I am trying to enjoy every almost every moment) and in a bad way (when are you going to sleep through the night, already?!). :)
At Two Months LJ:
weighs 11 pounds, 7.4 ounces(!)
measures 21.65 inches (short and fat - he gets that from his mama!)
eats every 2.5 - 3.5 hours with one 4 - 5 hour stretch at night, which typically amounts to 7 bottles and 30+ ounces(!) a day
naps about 5 times a day, an hour or so after eating
sleeps swaddled in the swing or bouncer for naps and swaddled in the bassinet in our room at night
likes his brother and sister, to be swaddled, baths, ceiling fans, to be held, the dark frames on our walls, to eat!
dislikes his late afternoon nap, being hungry, sleeping without being swaddled
does smile, coo, turn toward familiar voices, follow you out of his line of vision
And now, a few snapshots from Month Two:
(first bath he didn't scream through - yay!)
1 comment:
He is SO cute. I can't wait to see him again!!!
Post a Comment