Thursday, May 29, 2014

Currently ~ L

Every month or so, I hope to write a bit about my big kids 'right now' using -ing prompts.  An idea I stole from my friend Lesley, who else?!  :)  So, here goes...
 

losing her first tooth, finally (she's been waiting for this!)

wearing hats, like Grandma

kissing, patting, talking to and holding her baby brother

reading all on her own and without being asked

playing outside a lot

trying to catch bugs (who knew ants were so hard to 'catch'?)

writing lots of stories

singing songs from Frozen

finishing her Kindergarten year

asking to take the pool out

getting along and playing with I Man nicely (for the most part!)

wanting to watch Sophia Grace and Rosie's Royal Adventure again

looking forward to VBS, art class and swimming lessons this summer

1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

I love this post. Great idea, Lesley!! Thanks for the inspiration. Love and miss you all!