10. I'm blogging!
9. We have done school 3 times this week.
(in all fairness, we were pretty much done with our curriculum before LJ arrived but because April to August is a long time, there are a few things I'd like to continue and this week, we are!!)
8. I vacuumed.
(aside from cleaning bathrooms {because...ewww}, and laundry {we wouldn't want anyone going commando} I have done little more then dishes and occasionally picking up in the last month and since it has been weeks since my mother in law vacuumed for me, it was time.)
7. I quit nursing and am enjoying the freedom that bottle feeding brings!!
(read: I can sleep longer than two hours at a time)
6. I'm almost caught up editing and sorting pictures to print.
5. I can make it through the day without NEEDING a nap.
4. I made a meal plan, ordered groceries AND got them all put away.
(we can eat again!!)
3. I've found my sense of humor.
(yeah, I guess the vibrator on LJ's bouncer does make a funny noise as it's dying, even if we just put him back to sleep in it after an early morning feeding. Ha, ha, ha!)
2. I'm only asking a couple times a day why God doesn't make babies who sleep through the night at birth.
(you know, as opposed to 17 times a day)
1. I'M BLOGGING!!
(tell your friends, just kidding!)
It sure is a good thing that newborns are so cute and snuggly!

No comments:
Post a Comment