I Man is 100% boy, and like all little boys, I suppose, he loves super heroes. He can often be found with a cape around his neck, playing 'Super I Man' (with his real name though, not actually I Man). While this generally means that he is 'flying' around the house and/or jumping off the ottoman with arm outstretched, he has also told me that his super power is helping mom and dad (score!!). I put this to the test one night by asking him to be my super hero by laying quietly in his bed even if he wasn't sleeping so that L could fall asleep at a decent hour (this is quite a feat for him on days when he has had a nap!). Guess what?! We didn't hear a peep out of him that night! Super I Man to the rescue, indeed!!
Oh and when I had LJ outside with us one morning and the teeny tiny leaves on the tree weren't providing enough shade for the little guy, Super I Man knew just what to do!
And this time, he wasn't even wearing his cape!!
1 comment:
I'm catching up! Awesome pictures, Missy!!
Post a Comment