she watched Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue a few too many times but did some creative writing all on her own as a result. Win!
he caught the big one (read more about it here)
we devoted one night a week to pizza
homemade, frozen or delivery, it makes no difference (someone tell me, why have I not been doing this sooner?!)
college game day came to town and we attended found a game day bus in a random parking lot and took pictures by it(!)
I Man colored a great picture (I had no idea he could color like this, I guess he just needs the right 'material?')
and drew a self portrait
and D taught L how to tie her shoes! Actually, I wouldn't say this skill is mastered yet and we should really be practicing it daily but the look of both shock and delight on L's face at the end of this video make it blog worthy.
PS: Your computer is not broken, this video is muted simply because the video I tried to take before this one was a bit distracting with I Man talking during the entire thing...something about Cheetah and basketball? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment