You wouldn't know it by the looks of my blog, but I am still taking pictures and attempting to do 'Project Life.' I love pictures of the "ordinary" in our lives and find that re-reading memories I've documented through pictures and stories makes all of the 'work' worth it. In the past, I've pretty much turned my blog into a book at the end of each year (don't ask me how 2012 went...) but this year I'm looking into some other options and while I don't exactly know what I'll do yet, I figured I may as well get my photos on here and do some journaling in an attempt to stay on top of 2013 (yes, I know we're half way through February, thankyouverymuch!).
I Man: "I can't do it!!!"
L: "I'll help you I Man."
D installed my 'new' under the cabinet radio. Safety first (note my sunglasses!).
"Here's your pizza with spicy things on it, mom!" :-)
We attempted to catch snowflakes one morning but they were more like crumpled up ice crystals...
Later we bundled up
and went out to
enjoy the snow!
Family bowling night!
I Man went down to the playroom and came back upstairs saying, "Mom, you gotta brush my hair!" Apparently, he'd seen himself in the mirror and noticed his bedhead.
A puzzle and a snuggle with Grandma M. (who was here for I Man's 3rd birthday)
"Howdy, howdy, howdy!" says the boy who's just spent 3 days with his Toy Story obsessed cousin!
What can I say? She likes to play 'hairdresser' and he's a willing 'customer' (she does pretend nails, too!).
I'm working my way out of this job!
Storytime started up at the library again a few weeks ago. This is the end of storytime where they do 'Jack in the Box,' it's good to see that I Man is participating, sort of.
L's flower girl dress (for a wedding in June) arrived in the mail today. She had to try it on right away and looked at it from all directions. She loves it and even said, "I feel like a princess!"
I Man was playing with our shape cookies the other day when he said, "look mom, I made an 'I.' I assumed he meant an 'eye' but looked over to see this: the letter I.
An unexpected visit from Aunt D, Cousin K and Baby D brought an impromptu pizza party to our house!

No comments:
Post a Comment