Monday, December 3, 2012

Project Life ~ Week 44 - 47 November

For real, this time (thanks for the tip, Lesley!)!  Honestly, I have no idea why the month of November past with nary a post.  But somehow it did and in the interest of not getting any further behind I'm posting 4 weeks worth (practically all of November) of pictures in this one post.  So sit back, relax and enjoy... 
 
 
I Man spilled his milk at lunch one day and we had the following conversation... 
Me:  "I Man did you spill your milk?" 
I Man:  "Yep and it looks like an elephant!" 
I guess you could call him an optimist?
 
 
L got a head start on her Christmas list this year and hasn't stopped list making since!
{this picture was taken at the end of October}

 
More snow in October meant the kids were out making snow angels...


and snow tracks

 
and name writing, too!  :)

 
Her 'jewelry store.'


 L and her 'best friend' P went to Veggie Tales Live! tonight. She loved it!
(ignore the awful phone picture)

 
It's official, I Man is quicker to learn letters that we 'make' into boyish things (s for snake, t for tractor and d for dinosaur!).  I'm taking any creative ideas you have for the rest of the alphabet!  :)


My mom came for a few days at the beginning of  November while the guys went hunting.  We did some shopping and while at TJMaxx, I Man thought I should buy these red shoes.  Ha!
(Nope, sorry I Man I don't do 4 inch heels!) 
 
 
Pickles.  Yum!

 
I attempted to spend the month of November being thankful (and writing it down).  We only ended up doing it a handful of times but I was happy to see this one of L's amidst all of the 'things' she's thankful for!

 
L spends lots and lots of time playing 'class.'  But I ran for the camera when I saw this, 6 guys set up at desks reading from the Bible.  Notice Sock Monkey and Cheetah are there, too.  I wonder how she got I Man to agree to that?! 
(I love that you can see her feet {nail polish included!} in this picture, too.  She is 100% girl!)
 
 
Train day at the library!

 
Waiting for the train to come through the tunnel.
(just ignore the extra kid also looking on)
 
 
Like father, like son (the boy loves popcorn!)

 
The snow was quickly melting but L wasn't going to let it melt without a little more play!

 
She 'helped' D put our Christmas lights up, too...

 
actually, she mostly stood on the ladder and posed like this!  :)

 
Their pre-dinner marching band (yes L is wearing a tutu around her face, she's pretending to be a flower!?)...

 
which quickly led to this.  He was playing the harmonica (no hands) and smacking his knives together to make more noise!  Silly boy.

 
After Thanksgiving (post on that coming soon, hopefully...maybe), we went to my sister's place for a few days.  We were able to do some Black Friday Late Night Thursday shopping and on Friday, B & J watched our kids while we went on a date which included dinner, a movie and shopping!  Thank you B & J - we owe you!  :)
 

These kids really seem to enjoy their time together!  Not sure what they were watching but it must have been good!  I love the smile on A4's face as he grabs I Man's arm and A5's look of 'what are you doing?!' 


S & N came over later to play games...


we played Outburst - girls vs. guys and the girls won!
(it was 148 to 129, for the record!)

1 comment:

City Girl Gone Country said...

What a fun post! I laughed out loud at the tutu on Lydia's face. I think my other favorite was the stuffies playing school with Lydia. Keep 'em coming!!