Ok, so technically I'm not including any new pictures here for Week 14 because, well, the only pictures I took that week have already been posted (here, here and here) and I'm using those in my Blog Book for that week. However, it bothers me to see that "Project Life ~ Week 14" is missing in the sidebar so I'm including it with the title of this post because I'm weird like that I can!
Oh and apparently I skipped pictures on Sunday and Monday (I've been skipping daily pictures a lot lately!) of Week 15 but I'm using 5 for Saturday so that totally makes up for it, right? ;-)
Without further ado...
(We enjoyed a playdate with Cousin K this morning and I spent time with a friend and her newborn baby this afternoon but do you think I got any pictures of all that?! Nope...sigh!)
Until Week 16!
(but don't hold your breath because today is Tuesday and I've taken 1 picture so far...)
(but don't hold your breath because today is Tuesday and I've taken 1 picture so far...)
No comments:
Post a Comment