Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

If you like pictures you're going to love this post! This weekend, we finally made it to the Pumpkin Patch and with all of the fun activities and great photo opportunites, I ended up with a lot of pictures and I couldn't decide on just a few to post so here are a lot of them! The weather was drizzly and chilly but L could have cared less! She thoroughly enjoyed the day!

She was a master at the haybale maze...
and showed daddy how to get through the corn maze!Meeting the donkey at the petting zoo.
"Hi!"
"Are you comin'?"
Riding a bull.
L's first golf lesson...

Pondering her next move...
Maybe daddy should start the next lesson with club selection. A wood on the putting green?!?! Oh well, L preferred to pick the ball up and throw it in the hole anyway! She is her mother's daughter! ;-)
Our family waiting for the pig races to start...
That's right...I said pig racing!
See?
L and cousin K
Playing in the 'sandbox' as L calls it...um...sort of?!

Before heading home, we took a horse drawn wagon ride out to the 'patch' to find a pumpkin. Daddy told L to find the perfect pumpkin so off she set to find it.
She tried a few...
before finding the perfect one! Appropriate, don't you think?
She helped daddy lift his...
but preferred to carry her own instead!

We had a great time and now I can check visit a pumpkin patch off of my list of things to do this fall (not that I really have such a list but, ya know)!

2 comments:

Melanie Nichols said...

Those are the perfect pumpkin patch pictures!
I especially love the one where L is trying to get her hands around the pumpkin "she" picked! :-)
Where is this pumpkin patch? Looks very nice!

-- Melanie

Patrick Nichols said...

Don't see too many pumpkin patches with mini-golf. I suppose daddy visited them all before finding this gem? :-)

The pig race idea is interesting. I bet L got a kick out of it?