Project Life is still happening around here (sort of!). Here's a peek into February at our house (aside from the sledding, birthdays and cookie making I just backposted about today!)...
Both D and I got new glasses in February. I adore mine, but once again my glasses are giving me a headache. They're redoing my lenses and I'm hoping they'll be fixed so I can actually wear them!!
The boys watched part of the Superbowl together (while snacking on crackers).
I was getting ready one morning when I heard L 'reading' to I Man. I grabbed my camera and peeked into the room to find this.
Potty training is still going on around here! I Man is doing well but leaving him on the potty too long may or may not result in this.
We endured a blizzard in February
which dumped about 10 inches of snow on the area and had plenty of wind to blow it all around. Businesses and roads were closed and we hunkered down at home with...
games
and a pizza picnic in front of Cars 2.
Valentine's Day arrived with homemade cards for D...
and heart shaped cupcakes!
Play-doh has cured much boredom around here
(he loves to cut anything...play-doh included!).
As well as books,
fun lunches (L added the extra raisins as 'eyelashes' for her girl elephant!),
value shakes
and games!
And now it's March so come on spring!
We could really, really use you right about NOW!








No comments:
Post a Comment