Monday, October 15, 2012

Project Life ~ Weeks 40 & 41

 
Our kids are normal siblings.  They fight.  A lot!  But there are also these moments (usually right before nap or bedtime, why is that?!) when they have so. much. fun. together!  Tonight they were giggling about something.  I have know idea what.  Something only the two of them would understand, I'm sure!  The giggles reminded me of a video I posted a while ago so I found and watched it.  You can too, just click here.  :)
 

These fall trees cost me an ironing board cover, a grater and a t-shirt but I think they were worth it, don't you?

 
J, D, K and Baby D joined us at a local Italian place to celebrate D's 34th birthday.  He spent the rest of his day eating apple pie courtesy of his sister, working around the house and...
 

pulling L around the yard in the sled that we had out for the first snow earlier this week!  I love the look of total love and admiration on L's face (click the picture to enlarge!).
  
 
Apparently, the stool was being used elsewhere and I Man thought he'd use the potty seat to see in the mirror.  It's good to know he uses that thing for something!  Sigh...
 
 
"Mom, do you wanna see me pull a hippo out of my hat?"  AKA:  Her magic show! 
*Side note:  On days that we don't have anywhere to go, I let L dress herself.  Just sayin'.
 

Diaper box + tape + tissue paper & streamers = a Minnie Mouse pinata for L's birthday party.  It wasn't too hard to make but it was very hard to break!  Apparently, I put it together a little too well that or we should have used more than a plastic bat, ahem!
(More on L's 5th Birthday Party Coming Soon!)
 

Game Night:  Candy Land (and bowling for I Man because he wasn't up for an entire game of Candy Land!).
 

A long awaited playdate! 
(See I Man with his blankie on the stairs?  He was crying because he wanted to play the game toooooo!)
 
 
We celebrated L's 5th birthday today but technically she's not 5 until Wednesday thankyouverymuch!  :)

No comments: