Sunday, September 30, 2012

Leaf Days

 
 This weekend we made our annual trip to Maplewood for Leaf Days. This year Grandma and Grandpa P joined us along with the D, J, K and Baby D!
(Do you see our vehicle up there?  It's nice to have photographers in the car behind you, thanks DM!)
 
 
We had a picnic lunch (along with the bees, lots and lots of bees!)...
 


 
and dessert, too!
 
 
Before a hike up Hallaway Hill.
 
 
We made the kids walk up themselves which turned out to be a lot of work...
 
 
 but they made it!
 
 
And it was worth it just to see this,
 
 
and this,
 
 
and this!
 
 
We made it down too...
 
 
with a bit more whining...
 
 
and a few more pitstops!  ;-)
 
 
 
It wasn't until we got home and I looked through pictures that I realized we didn't take any pictures of our kids in the leaves like we did in 2010 and 2011.  Oh well, there's always next year, I guess!


No comments: