{While playing with a rollerblading Blue Clues toy at Great Grandma and Great Grandpa's house...}
I Man: "Puppies don't skate."
Me: "They don't? Why not?"
I Man: "They have to chew on bones!"
L: "Dad, you shouldn't call sunglasses 'shades.'"
D: "Why not?"
L: "People will think you're weird!"
D: "Guess what we're having for breakfast?"
I Man: "What?"
D: "Pancakes!"
I Man: "Ooooh..."
D: "Do you like pancakes?"
I Man: "Yes, do you like pancakes?"
D: "Yes I do."
I Man: "Oh that's just wonderful!"
{After passing some obvious gas...}
Me: "I Man, do you have to go stinky?"
I Man: "Ummm, nope. That was just my belly button making noise!"
L: "When I grow up I'm going to be a chocolate cake baker."
I Man: "When I grow up I'm gonna be a baseball guy."
L: "That's good, then Dad can watch you on TV."
L: "There's no tractors allowed here."
I Man: "Uh huh, this tractor is too loud!"
L: "No, that means there's no tractors allowed in here!"
I Man: "THIS TRACTOR IS LOUD!"
{Don't worry I intervened at this point...}
L: "Hey! That's a pretty car! It lights up when you drive it!"
Me: "It's a police car."
L: "Oh."
Me: "I Man is 2 1/2 today!"
L: "It's your 1/2 birthday, bud!"
I Man {looking at me}: "Are you makin' me a cake?"
{After sneezing twice without a reaction from anyone...}
L: "No blessing L today, I guess!"
L: "MOM, I saw a hummingbird!"
Me: "You did? What color was it?"
L: "Um, orange and purple and certainly beautiful!"
Lost
9 years ago
2 comments:
I laughed out loud at the police car and the sneezing. So fun! I'm glad you keep track of this stuff. It's a good reminder to me!!
so cute. love the "allowed" tractor!
Post a Comment