Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Photo Shoot Woes

...and an early Father's Day celebration! 

I think I say this each time I attempt a photo shoot with my kids but I'll say it again.  Trying to get a 'good' picture of both kids looking and smiling with clarity and great lighting is near impossible.  I'll blame it on my camera...or my kids...or the fact that I took them outside on a beautiful day and asked them to take these pictures before they ran off to play.  Either way, it backfired, leaving me with plenty of bloopers and not one picture worthy of canvas...sigh!  




(I was able to salvage three pictures for this 'DAD' collage, though.)

On top of the photo shoot woes, D had a conference in town last weekend which meant he would be away from home for a good part of the weekend including Father's Day {boo!}. So, we had an early celebration for him on Friday...


it included cake,


a 'hand-made' card,


presents 
{Want to know what they're looking at?  Keep scrolling!}


and another


mini photo shoot


which went


much better!

Happy Father's Day!

PS:  Part of D's present was this "Father's Day 2012" book which included the exact same questions we answered last year only this time Shutterfly did {almost} all of the work!  Take a look if you'd like!


Shutterfly offers exclusive photobook layouts so you can make your book just the way you want.

No comments: